Planning for Disasters-Related Risk Factors and Functional Needs of People with Disabilities: Train-the-Trainer (1026720) (activated 3/16/11, reviewed 8/4/15)
This version of the course is meant for individuals wanting to teach the curriculum.
If you are an individual who wants to take the basic course, please exit this course and take Planning for Disaster-Related Risk Factors and Functional Needs of People with Disabilities (1026403).
The purpose of this course is to provide:
1.) Knowledge and skills to identify the needs of people with disabilities and plan adequately to meet needs.
2.) Instruction in all-hazards preparedness for people with disabilities.
3.) Continuing education.
In addition, this course gives the learner the necessary materials and tools needed to teach the curriculum in a classroom setting.
IMPORTANT! Course Navigation Instructions: Print Navigation Instructions
- This course includes videos, a short pre and post assessment, evaluation and a certificate of completion.
- Allow 70 minutes to complete this course.
- Make sure your Pop Up Blockers are OFF.
- Use Internet Explorer or Google Chrome as your browser and high speed internet service.
Test the compatibility of your computer for taking this online course:
- Click the Help button located on the TRAIN navigation taskbar
- Left-hand menu click, 'Test Your Environment', Run Test button
- All of the checkmarks must be GREEN
- If any of the links are RED click the link and follow the prompts
Why you should Opt IN to receive KS-TRAIN emails!
If you do not Opt IN you will not receive enrollment confirmation notices, course completion communications, special instructions from course providers, or notification of cancelation of a live training directly thru TRAIN. To Learn More, Click HERE.