G191 – Incident Command System/Emergency Operations Center Interface Course
course will enable the participants to develop an effective interface
between the Incident Command and the Emergency Operations Center (EOC)
by applying Incident Command System (ICS) principles.
- Describe ICS principles
- Describe MAC/EOC principles
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of ICS and EOC during emergency operations
- Using scenarios, analyze the ICS and EOC systems and identify various interface issues
- Apply ICS/EOC interface concepts in an exercise situation
- Begin developing an ICS/EOC interface action plan for your community
The Dec 6 session is for Harvey County Participants.
- Personnel associated with on-scene Incident Command
- EOC and Multiagency Coordination (MAC) System entities
course works best when delivered to incident commanders, command and
general staff, and emergency operations center personnel from the same
community. Exercises and group discussions are used extensively to allow
participants to begin developing an interface plan for their
jurisdiction. There are no required prerequisites for this course.
For most sessions, KDEM will set up lodging arrangements to be direct billed to us. Please look under the Registration Tab and then click on the Details Button for your session to be sure that lodging is available for the session you need to attend.
These rooms will be available for Kansas residents
traveling 50 miles or more to attend this training. Arrangements for
lodging cannot be provided if participant is using Federal preparedness
grant funds for this training. Residents outside of Kansas and private contractors are not eligible for direct-bill lodging provided by KDEM.
you need special accommodations in order to fully
participate in any training activity, please contact the State Training
Officer, Erin McGinnis, at (785) 646-1413 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss your specific needs.